“Parties” means both you and the Operator of the website
“Operator’ means the owner, publisher and administrator of the website
“Personal Data” means any personal information collected for you in relation with your use of this service which is capable of identifying you
“Service” means the website which is known as www.landshop.ng including all pages, subpages, all blogs, forums and other connected internet content whatsoever.
“Products” means land and houses offered on the Website for sale.
“You, yours” means the user of this Website.
We are committed to protecting your personal Data while you use this Website
We collect various information to enable us provide good service to all our users during the processing of your registration we may collect the following information:
- Email address
We use the following to collect Personal Data from you:
Cookies: We use the data collected by the cookies to offer you the best experience on our Website. Cookies are information stored on your browser when you visit or use a social network with your PC, Smartphones or Tablets. They contain various Data which includes the name of the server from which it comes, the numeric identifier, etc. the type of cookies we use are as follows:
- Technical cookies: These cookies are essential for the correct functioning of our website and to provide the service required to our users
- Profiling cookies: These cookies are used to create user profiles based on personal choices and preferences in order to send advertising messages to your device.
- Support in configuring your browser: You can manage cookie through the settings of your browser on your device. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for this Website.
Log Data: We also use log files which store automatic information collected when users visit this Website. The log data which may be collected are as follows:
- The domain and host from which you access the Website;
- Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- Date and time of visit;
- Your computer operating system and browser software;
- Web pages visited and the duration and frequency of visits;
- Internet protocol (IP) address.
We share your Personal Data with third parties in order to protect the rights, properties or safety of us, the users or as otherwise required by law.
We take the security of the Personal Data we collect very seriously and we take reasonable measures to reduce the risk of accidental destruction, loss or unauthorized access to such information. However, please note that no system involving the transmission of information via electronic storage systems or the internet is completely secure.
The Personal Data and any other information we have about you may be stored for such period as we may determine until you terminate your account with us or you withdraw your consent.
We collect and use the Personal Data that we collect for the following reasons:
- To provide customer services to you and get feedback;
- To provide you updates of our new products or estate locations.
- To provide our customers with promotional and marketing updates.
Our Service is built with strong security features that continuously protects your Personal Data. Our security features help us detect and block security threats. If we detect any security risks, we may inform you and guide you through steps to stay protected.
We do not disclose Your Personal Data except for any of the following reasons:
- We will disclose your Personal Data where we have received your unequivocal consent and permission to do so.
- It is ordered by a court competent jurisdiction
- Any other reason as may be necessary for the operation of our Website.
Tel: +234 1 888 0063
WhatsApp Only: +234 818 886 6772